Sunday, September 21, 2014

I sat frowning, read through the passage several times to see if I understand. It threatens their b


I have always loved Red Riding Hood, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty as well. I knew and understood the message: Do not get off on the right path, speak to strangers. I realize that Cinderella example to follow, as the diligence and take the fruit of pure heart, and although it was less aware of why Sleeping Beauty to be timeless dream sleep, never occurred to me to imagine the story more than it is. That is, until ...
I first met with the study in college teaching experience, which is so amazed that even today I turn for help. Had small children in the world of fairy tales, that the great lessons of life to talk to, and of course there was no question that I will come up with a real example of Grimm story. I tried to collect all the specific cms information in their preparation, and came across this text is:
"The threat Piroska own budding sexuality, which is not yet sufficiently mature emotionally. If someone spiritually mature enough to it to gain sexual experience, the situation will be overcome, and this experience will help in development. But the time before awakening sexuality of a regressive effect: to awaken in us all that is primitive, and that threatens to swallow us. The immature individual who is psychologically not ready to accommodate the sexual experience, but will be in a position that caused him strong sexual feelings, fall back to an earlier level of development, and trying to cope with the difficulties of the oedipal way. "- Bruno Bettelheim
I sat frowning, read through the passage several times to see if I understand. It threatens their budding sexuality of Little Red Riding Hood, whom we all know and love? Exactly what part of the story drifts in a position cms to strong sexual feelings cms in it? What animals are the strong sexual feelings, let yourself be adsorbed because of all that which is primitive cms and just wake up in it? The oedipal complexes can not be made with the father? Where is dad in this story? Unable to understand.
My curiosity did not, read on to see if I learn from this crazy theory. Meanwhile, more and more waves of amazement possessed me. I found out that my favorite Red Riding Hood, Grandma received a red cap is nothing more than a sexual experience too early on a specific cms symbol, which leads to further tragedy. The Sleeping Beauty sleeve kiserkenő symbol of the blood of menstruation, beloved daughter of King precisely because to be a hundred years old szenderülnie sleep because of sexual maturity has come too early, did not have sufficient time to prepare. Snow White not escaped the profound interpretation. The oedipal cms also experiencing problems because of jealousy stepmother hates menstruating teenager, like Sleeping Beauty, which the snow falling blood, that is, the strong contrast of white and red colors represent. And if that were not enough: the queen of the liver, heart and lungs by eating Snow White beauty annexation attempt. I am a visual learner, this is a horror story fits with a summa summarum, despite the apparent "happy ending", the ending is always the same: a child experiencing pangs of agony, especially sexually, to be an adult.
To restore myself to the world policy, Grimm took a book, and I re-read the three stories, recalling the fond memories of that era, my princess so megédesítette. I was at the carnival Little Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty was listening to the rádiósmagnón my mom and I played Cinderella "üvegcipellőiben," but I knew even then menstruation reputation! I imagined hundreds of times to get the world's cutest boy, the heartthrob Spotted Ball Group will come on his white horse, but hardly dared to look at the reality, is not that the trap flipping budding sexuality! Being a shy kid in the street would not have spoken to strangers, if forced to. Who is this man who says, subconsciously, my dear heroes to be so messed up feelings, to instil in me?
Few people know it, but that includes the tales of the Brothers Grimm stories are not original. Most of the two brothers, he made it his life to tales from a variety of sources as possible, teaching tales, anecdotes spread by word of mouth to collect a bunch. A collection of pieces in most cases children are not spoken, it was common to have chilling, scary or just too pajzánok, adulterers. Later, cms the two brothers were chosen from the collected material from the best to the kids, enlightening, thought-provoking, and, above all, fairy tales wrapped mondanivalójú carve them.
While seeking an explanation, I think, maybe this is the feature that the psychologists in this bold, full of Oedipal complexes led world. It is possible that the literary background prompted them to set up a questionable symbol systems? I suspect not. Such subtle truths legtöbbsz

No comments:

Post a Comment