Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What do you think of this article? (Click on Name / URL if you do not have a Google Account yet. Th


The music nowadays gerelease are phenomenal! We can not get enough of artists out there that we offer! Here are some music related things caught our eye lately ...
Lorde is a singer from New Zealand. Her single, Royals, gedebuted on the Billboard Top 100. The kicker? form SHE WAS ONLY 16 YEARS OLD TO THIS HAPPENED! She has now become Novemeber 17. Oh my sould. This chick is 4 months older than me and she already achieved more than I probably end up in my whole life is reached. Ugh. But that's understandable. If you have not listened Royals have not I suggest you catch up quickly. This is the song of the remaining 2013; hear what I say. (SHE ALSO AN AWESOME COVER MADE FOR THE MOVIE EEEEEP form catching FIRE!)
Katy Perry recently her new album "Prism" release, and though I've only a few songs on the CD, I finished hearing in love with it. This includes of course, form Roar "in which was HUGE lately, I mean come on, who now sings loudly along as it played on the radio is not? Some of the other songs on the CD that I've been "unconditionally", "Walking on Air" and "By The Grace of God". I recommend this CD strongly ... It has an awesome happy poppy vibe for the holidays! form It is defs on my Christmas list!
Demi Lovato-Let It Go (Frozen) Our second favorite X Factor judge (Simon is obviously # 1) has recently introduced a new song release for Disney's new movie, form Frozen, in December started turning. It has a fun beat and it's nice to listen to, but not anything special. After the 5th time you will get tired before, but the 1st time can one nice groove to it. Click here for the official music video to watch. Miley Cyrus (BBC1) Summertime Sadness Cover Our favorite twerker was recently on BBC1 Radio's Live Lounge where she was a cover of Lana Del Rey's song "Summertime Sadness" did. 1) I love this song. 2) I love Miley. (Yes I am, so sue me!) This cover has once again proven that Miley not only of success achieved because her tongue uitseek and twerk, she can actually sing, and sing well heavy. She did this cover with just a accoustic band for backup and it was worth it-she sounded amazing! Click here to see the Miley song cover. One Direction-Story of My Life I, of course, best left for last! Our future men is back with one of their most perfect songs to date. They click so mature here, and they sound so much better an aaaccck! It's form just perfect. Then we have not even mentioned the music video. form It is the most perfect music video in the history of mankind. They all look so hot in there, and it's so good, and the piece GEDEON Louis is so sad and Zayn and Harry and his sister and his mother and Niall and Liam and ugghh! How can they be so perfect? If not South Africa come next year after all the rumors I will not seriously something happens. Click here for the official music video to watch. Divergent The last thing I want to show you have nothing to do with music but I'm so excited about this that I can hardly breathe ... Divergently TRAILER IS HERE! Divergent an EPIC EPIC book series in which things started and there will be a movie about EPIC release in 2014. It will be EPIC! Click here to watch the trailer.
What do you think of this article? (Click on Name / URL if you do not have a Google Account yet. Then just put your name, you do not need a website also to add., You can also choose Anonymous, form but please add. Thy name to the comment. remember-Be nice :)
2013 (67) November (6) MIWatch Dream Team! Catching Fire Drawings HI ill back! WHAT IS STAR TREK / STAR WARS? (MI New Video!) FBI at the 2013 European Music Awards! MI's Discoveries! October (7) September (7) August (3) July (8) June (7) May (12) April (5) March (6) February (5) January (1) 2012 (59) December (6) November ( 4) October (3) August (1) July (5) June (9) May (24) April (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment