Wednesday, March 5, 2014

All posts that are made public with commitment and passion. I thank everyone who has stopped here i


Flipboard is an app in which the Web sites are transformed into real magazines thanks to the magazine format. Blog furnishings came to be part of it and with it all the blogs that contribute to the network. For me as a new blogger is always exciting to see my articles published in different sites, and I must say that this browsable version I like a lot!
All posts that are made public with commitment and passion. I thank everyone who has stopped here in my little space and wanted to leave a comment. Each Your opinion is important to me. Fiorella
My name is Fiona, I'm 24 years old, a bachelor's degree in Literature and a great passion for interior design. After years of flipping through magazines, follow other blogs and save images traktor of mountains on the pc I decided to carve out a little corner I even on the web.
2014 (29) July (13) December traktor (16) Open closet (only organized people) Communication Service: TheOrangeDeer changes ab ... Living in a colorful past Bedroom makeover: before and after my first ... # Bedroom makeover: my first before and after # ... A nest for the winter increasingly frequent attacks of creativity Where is my office?! Reflections on Saturday afternoon on a Home Tour Resin Floor: I can tell you and inform you for three DIY Furniture Blog is also made with Flipboard magazine ... Ikea to furnish the bedroom with a 100 Euro LAB BLOG ABOUT ME, I'll be there too ' I will! Vintage eclectic paradise 2013 (73) December (20) October (9) March (12) April (5) December (7) January (20)


No comments:

Post a Comment