Monday, March 31, 2014

June 13th, 2011 at 16:24


MusicCenter is a new widget that will show the song that plays in Music.app Bfossntr (Message Center). Key, Aaron Wright also plans to add additional options to improve your future as pressing for the tweet, control music as Bmoltitsking and much more options.
June 13th, 2011 at 14:52
Yes it does support 4 but only in ios5 what I understood about it that it supports four I checked on my iPhone
Verifying the words of both Bfossntr comes built has only half the page and Oidgtim of weather and stocks that left another half just empty - but not devices have undergone Galibriik probably go out much and Oidgtim as UINSETTINGS or MUSICCENTER and it has before leaving full version of IOS5 that there is room all developers research do not have to huddle
(0)
(0)
MacIsAlive
June 13th, 2011 at 16:24
Developers do not take part ato ... Sorry to disappoint ... the rest Huig'itim'll be able to get the next beta or the other one after that ... there has been use ... but instead of "Fossntr Store" option will recommend and even prepare a Apple on Ig'it research more if he They will be good enough ... it will be much harder research and Ig'itim what I mentioned, those I mentioned are Boig'itim without the need to download it ... but there will be many more and Ig'itim type of "store" it for free (because it will belong to Apple and not other developers - She will not Huig'itim money).
(0)
Hello everyone. The truth that I've been following the site for a long time, basically since I bought the iPhone research 4 for the first time and I just wanted to say to all those responsible for the ongoing operation of the site simple and straight power you do an excellent job. I have a small question about system iOS 5 installed the new version of Apple's operating research system and the fact that the changes are welcome and very useful, but something that really bothered me in the center of alerts this alert will not stay there as history (as notified pro) anybody has any idea whether there is any setting to It?? Because it can be very useful. Fact that yesterday I returned to 4.3.3 because I could not do without breakthrough all Htooyakim I was used to (but still wanted to know is it possible to do something with it?
Marker's new app built to ensure enhanced research browsing and pleasant, and view the latest news and the latest interpretations of all sections ... Close


No comments:

Post a Comment