Sunday, December 21, 2014

2013 (113) December (2) November (3) October (3) September (5) August (8) July (9)


tests today I went very well. Łagowska you will be proud of me :) I'm generally pleased with herself. both human and languages were positive. I find that I need to have in himself SOMETHING. otherwise not have written them so well, despite the fact that it was preparing not peeking. a fact - I have 4 repetytoria at home. fact 2 - as I put it in the cabinet, so there are still xD conclusion - not worth the worry and stress unnecessarily :) ciao! mhm :)
2013 (113) December (2) November (3) October (3) September (5) August (8) July (9) June (8) July (6) April (14) home. sweet home. about, ironically. end. end. fin. ende. עק worst was added to the first post of a school computer, yo. Love - who needs it? especially for Gosia :) so be it forever! Good afternoon. xposed magazine weekend! stay happy! :) nice time needed immediately! should help March (25) February (19) January (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment