Monday, December 22, 2014

Yes I spoke yesterday search engines with Dndos and she said she would talk to Padida you want also


Preparations for the show at the Mann underway this Sunday! As part of the show will be broadcast premiere two new clips of Itzik Dadia, Cmo"c Itzik reveal another new song second album named Blessed God's name, written and composed by age eligible. The show will be accompanied by spectacular multimedia presentations! As part of the show will be distributed gold albums to people who took part in producing the album 'With Israel Hai on the occasion of the sale of twenty thousand copies from the album. Cmo"c Itzik will debut songs according to one of Alon Mordo Remix dancers accompanied by Claude her breasts! Yonatan Sheinfeld will be a string search engines of fifteen when he plays the piano and sang with the audience together .. Cmo"c it will appear two songs in a duet with Itzik her breasts! The show will be filmed and will be produced in DVD !! Inform search engines the public! All the tickets sold out and can not get more tickets !!
Friday, search engines July 8th, 2011 at 09:05 AM
Friday, July 8th, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Iksa Jonathan! Is really his poetry average Itzik Dadia is king and the only singer in the world !!!!!!!!!!!
Respond
Fdidahhhhhhhhh ????? I love Lboaa Abll asked you Mlionnn Famm the same deification (Moaning in your way of Sliii because I have no whining ... or on your way to Pasha) and you do not Aonahhhhhhhhhhhh ... !!!! So we do not have an answer Adinnn search engines and Hbll not Nboaa = (= (= (... ..
Dndos I talk to you !!!!!!!!!!! love of urgent come quickly or call me !!!!!!!!! 1
Yes I spoke yesterday search engines with Dndos and she said she would talk to Padida you want also to the next? If so I'll search engines ask Dndos If there is a situation that I have Ttlfon her Eve Dndos is a company here is one that honey helps everyone and it corresponds here much where you live if I may ask? How old?
Moment then you love Johnny? What are you doing here? Not Hbanti
The Show Me can pay ??
Alinorosh Good morning my mother .... Your transportation connection search engines talk to you later send me your cell phone to my email ... .hiib .. As for the cards I do not know what closes with Hhhhhhhhh ... .I find out everything after that you communicate search engines final shuttle ... .hkoona street girls .... Danielleone @ walla .com
I repeat wait half an hour here and where Bbbbbtttttaaaaalllllll .... !!!!!!!!!!! Or witnesses Where can I get them Dhoffffff ...... you contact his friend's search engines daughters have been us !!!!!! Poetry soon I will call ... .al worry .... As for the tickets ... .aim your email was not sent Padida search engines So I have two tickets for the show, I will bring you one of my ... Jacob Porat end can not take off from work ... ..
I am here:]
Cell phone repairing soul I will talk to you by e-mail or Motzas not now I hope as soon as possible Ok I will go today my grandmother Cool I will talk to you
What a bummer for you wow how do you get ?????????????????????????
We inquiries Dndooos ... a few minutes will be a final answer >>
I'm here !!!
Intact .... Awooff What a bummer search engines ... just stressful us in connection with transportation ... I hate to do this to me !! A gravel ... my cell phone does not stop Labodd !!
Poetry few minutes Accept call ... .. Aosicos about you ....? The house call ....?
Mstumrt few minutes? A few more minutes?
I do not know ... maybe a 4 .... And besides ... I myself do not know, if I Baaaahhh ... I hated click ... and they found them when to tell us about Hhsa'ot..oaod Mlihitzim Aotnoo ... .. it Bashhhh
HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = " "> <em> <i> <q cite =" "> <strike> <strong>


No comments:

Post a Comment