Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thanks, Bogdan *********************************************** ************************************


"The boys desptepti", especially based on the channel Alexandria-Ramnicu Valcea, if I may express ambiguous (friends "know" why), then moved on site to give the craiglist.com thousand euros Tepe people suckers, or simply those who do not pricep.Mai btw again shifted their focus to websites and niche car ads dinn Ro. Auctions fictional fictional change so in ads Hi,
In connection with bay V 2008 can you give more details? Where can I see the car? He was hit, dc is the price so low? The lease? Waiting for your answer, I want to buy urgent btw if it is ok.
Thanks, Bogdan *********************************************** ************************************** Volkswagen Golf 5 GT TDI. production year 2008 is 4100 EURO Car Trapani, Italy, the car is registered Romania, Arges, I was there with my wife for a while, I am an Italian citizen and my wife is from Romania, as you can tell it's btw me translate -mailurile. Now we moved in Trapani and need to sell the car. This machine cost me a lot fees, insurance, and all documents and can not keep the car romania numbers, so we decided that we have to sell in Romania, even if they are forced to sell below market price! I prefer to buy a new car here in Italy! It is very good car, no problems, no crashes. If you buy I can bring my car there at the expense LAST PRICE IS EURO 4100 Thanks, waiting ****************************** email ************************************************** ***** Hello,
Bogdan ************************************************* ************************************ btw I can come very quickly to Romania, but do not want to come nothing, I want to be sure that if the car is as I said, you will buy on the spot (after you check what you want: TESTER, RAR, MOT ADVANCED represented btw VW). As I do if you are not serious? Come for nothing? btw To be sure you really want to buy your car with the money: You do a transfer for 2,000 euros on Western Union or Money Gram, transfer destination will be Italy, and the recipient will be relative to your example or a close friend. You send the money in Italy by Western Union or Money Gram on behalf of one of them, assume that they are in Italy, then send me a copy of the transfer to check in mail. I immediately come to Romania btw by car. We check everything you want from any service you want (TESTER ETC) and then go to Western Union or Money Gram change where your relative or friend's name meu.Scadem name then transfer fees from the price of the car, I prefer to pay these fees only to make way for nothing. If you are in agreement with this warranty and wait several days arrive in Romania. ************************************************** *********************************** Hai how much geography as I know, did not know where it comes from Trapani. It's great if you're there, I have a good friend in Palermo, I send him half the money and he comes when you can, in an afternoon to see the car as quickly reached. If he likes, I trust, btw gives you an advance, make a paper at the notary, and live in the country and bring it. I say it's very ok so, right? btw Il tell me when you can meet with this baiatu Michael btw in name, to see if he can and when you can own.
Bogdan ************************************************* ************************************ ok! no problem! fai western union deposit on behalf of Palermo and after seeing that you have done that go to meet him there! ok? after you make your deposit and deposit please send proof to me! but do not take the money until you meet him there, so I can have and I trust! We expect to sell! thanks in advance btw ************************************************ ************************************* I vb tel Let him now. He said he has some money, not to stay now I'm going to send money via western. Today's a little late to go home, saying that if you give and you, come tomorrow, at any time you want is free, and you meet and see, and if all is ok you got rid of it guaranteed a 100% take. If we leave me a phone number to call you he of course if you can, and tomorrow, and tomorrow or it's Sunday and it's all free, the sooner the better for me. I'm really glad I happened to be so, for when I'm looking car, I finally found one to my taste.
************************************************** *********************************** do western union store tomorrow morning and I have to trust! otherwise disagree with the proposed process you! so we know who to do! if you agree dami e-mail, if not

No comments:

Post a Comment