Saturday, January 18, 2014

Therefore, when you decide to


Salaam nawasalimia. I know last year has gone and I know many of you are still in your house with those cold forming with others joovideo to build and break other household deceived and ATI still wondering why the building is likamiliki. I wonder what. I say if you do the majority of work to demolish a few more powerful when few are working to build is not surprising itawachukua dahali years building ideally deliver it to 'Renta' but it quit but man that I am greeting nawasalimia. Shikamoooni disappointed.
Nisemeje!?. Wish to remind shame yaliyotukuta to repeat last year?. Never. I say I do not have ten thousand mile journey backwards, but mi know readeth joovideo and greeting nawasalimia. Yesterday and tomorrow is not our past but today at least tomorrow when used well can be optimistic and man that I am here nawasalimia. This year I swear I will not say but familiar events joovideo and your behavior means behavior creates a culture of community and you have the man that I am nakuulizeni Taxpayer who deceived kundanganyeni that there are other households will go after this you deluded?. What! You wonder what. Have not see are the man that I am living as only tourists here in our household each other trying to be like those who rule over our ancestors without knowing that twatofautiana not only skin but by the attitude of this man that I am present.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I remember the Chair of households before the "Pollution head" of the year uleeeee the tukasirisha we deceived that we vote and give Him percent more than eighty of 'eating' our as we forget that we have more than ninety percent of families fed and 'eat' these bwelele, he promised tens ajiira hundred and now the man that I am today twalalama twalalama I say what.
Last year, street kid to Muhangaikaji joovideo of Mlalahoi of Pangupakavu the hypocrite of the deceived Taxpayer've turned dumps everything from what the squatter area for us kunakotupwa joovideo thorns seafood to those of depleted kunakotupwa loaf of bread and pieces of meat ati since have gone a lot in the refrigerator joovideo yakakosa taste, I swear Their disbelief O sons. Have butcher you did not see until I buy food and then throw them to pretend infinite strangeness productivity!?. Simo swear. Because if you do not throw street joovideo kid man that I am what I eat? But at least learn to respect the Almighty hath given you that you guys have left not throw him jalalani but not the unbelievers even throw him a little and it nahusikaje man that I am?. Simo.
I say in my wandering I have learned one main thing and here those ants ants greetings Greetings to each one of our borders and those officers who are responsible for managing our household labor, shikamooni exhaustion. I say, 'You know these depleted weight and width of your duties or as completely as they say my young the women negligence joovideo and vagrancy that households' sell by' bus and you guys have decided to sell and our humanity? I swear to this man that I am not to be included.
I speak from there for women Ngosha industries Nchumali fish up to women in Cashew deceived you guys have no ati case you implement your policy 'Ukewenzaji' the man that I am I ask why 'Ukewenzaji' you Abakwa you and I do not hear that complaint?. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Shall I forbear wonderful man that I am and it is not me who kanituma only when the man that I am a greeting nawasalimia.
Therefore, when you decide to 'put forward by deadly' All our factories we inherits from our ancestors run out you guys decided to put forward a deadly hazard to our jobs?. Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Street joovideo kid man that I am I walked to meet guests joovideo staying in houses air conditioning while unable joovideo to write a number of real incoming and industrial beyond the expertise of know wear a smile colonial and courage of the eyes of kuwatazameni joovideo near you poshikana hands greet the man that I am I say, this is no deceived among working professionals to mwatuletea these professionals "fake" just knowing smile and "hendisheki" when all functions carried out by women "the cross" and readeth understand?!!! Simo herein.
Who does not remember how the gold mines were guests who were called "sekyurite I peshialisiti" ati as they appear Nepali them while they were makplo and captains and sergeants with our retired Lt. been languishing streets looking joovideo porridge to feed the children!? By inajurudia and history of this man that I am am.
Still a bit. Sijamaliza, may I ask when "wakewenzaji" These brought a series of "lights illegal" and through these to the bus stand to the air, they told us the immigration joovideo experts that come to 'help' our household to pay?. Or is that what the potato called for professional language "potato"?!!!!. I swear I am not concerned. Come on, keep these games of hide ostrich head sand if you send them back to our generation to colonialism in which our forefathers fought and died to bring us healing us

No comments:

Post a Comment