Thursday, July 3, 2014

farmergirl Knud-Ejner Angel Killer HeHe :D Hejlskov - Cpt. Price Dinosaur RAWR! Mr Guitar Guy Bowie


My New Yorkers dreams are to have a wife called Caroline.  My wife and I shall have twins. It shall be two boys they should called Sebastian and Malte. I shall earn a lot of money, and then I will be very rich. Because I will be a rap singer like jay-z in New York. First I will live poor and then I will be a billionaire and a gangster, and I have a live in my old hood. I kill people if they provoke me. No I would never do this, but they shall behave decent.  I will have lots of fans and my friends they shall be funny and be good like my friends are now, and live forever young. Party the whole weekend, have lots of girls and drinks. Go around in the street and give money to the kids, so they don’t grow up like me. Drive round and round, go to the hood and talk to the people and talk to the kids. I also have  lots of cars for example BMW, Ferrari.
Good to see that you are writing Dam123... BUT USE A DICTIONAR, are you satisfied with this? Read it again out loud for yourself! And like in a danish essay use full stop (punktum)comma and Capital letters (store bogstaver) Oli Svar Slet
Writers
farmergirl Knud-Ejner Angel Killer HeHe :D Hejlskov - Cpt. Price Dinosaur RAWR! Mr Guitar Guy Bowie I don´t know oli Kristoffer Dr. jones Dam123 Miss Fil Savl.. -.-' Sugar Hvalros GirlFromTheLibrary Fred


No comments:

Post a Comment