Thursday, July 10, 2014

"You did not qualify for the Stimulus payment because your qualifying income was not high enough." T


"You did not qualify for the Stimulus payment because your qualifying income was not high enough." This is the sentence I read from the official IRS site when I followed their Where's My Stimulus pan card status Package? link. You see, though I think it's a dumb idea in the first place, I was going to put that $600 to good use, in terms of securing my apartment for another month and buying enough Hormel Chili and Easy Mac to cruise through the summer. However, the IRS now says that I didn't make enough money to qualify for the stimulus payment. Wasn't the entire point to give money to people who don't freaking have any? (i.e. me!) I'm very confused by all this. Not that I trusted the Bush Administration to actually make good on their promises. Honestly, I'd have a better chance of getting money from them if they promised to shoot 10,000 bags of bagged spinach to Venus. I thought for a moment that I might be confused about my "qualifying income." Perhaps I'm supposed to earn money in a different way? I earn my money through pan card status the traditional means: working furiously for countless hours so I can scrape together enough crumpled singles to buy nachos from the nearest taco truck. Apparently, the government wishes for me to accrue my finances through some other method. I'll have to ask the corner pan card status dealers if they have received their stimulus yet. The following is a list of the wealthiest U.S. senators pan card status and how much they're worth (plenty of Democrats in here, just in case you thought I wasn't being fair): John Kerry, D-Massachusetts: $163,626,399 Herb Kohl, D-Wisconsin: $111,015,016 John Rockefeller, D -West Virginia: $81,648,018 Jon Corzine, pan card status D-New Jersey: $71,035,025 Dianne Feinstein, D-California: $26,377,109 Peter Fitzgerald, R-Illinois: $26,132,013 Frank Lautenberg, D-New Jersey $17,789,018 John Edwards, D-North Carolina: $12,844,029 Edward Kennedy, D-Massachusetts: $9,905,009 Jeff Bingaman, D-New Mexico: $7,981,015 Bob Graham, D-Florida: $7,691,052 Richard Shelby, R-Alabama: $7,085,012 Gordon Smith, R-Oregon: $6,429,011 Lincoln Chafee, R-Rhode Island: $6,296,010 pan card status Thanks, guys (and Dianne).
►  2013 (3) ►  August (1) ►  pan card status June (1) ►  pan card status April (1) ►  2012 (3) ►  December (1) ►  February (1) ►  January (1) ►  2011 (8) ►  December (1) ►  November (1) ►  September (1) ►  pan card status July (1) ►  May (1) ►  April (1) ►  March (1) ►  January (1) ►  2010 (23) ►  December (3) ►  November (1) ►  August (1) ►  July (3) ►  June (8) ►  May (1) ►  April (2) ►  March (1) ►  January (3) ►  2009 (17) ►  December (2) ►  August (2) ►  July (2) ►  May (3) ►  April (3) ►  March (2) ►  February (2) ►  January (1) ▼  2008 (98) ►  pan card status December (2) ►  November (5) ►  October (12) ►  September (6) ►  August (9) ▼  July (15) Why the San Diego Comic-Con Drives Me Nuts Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Walkthrough Ben Stein Compares Obama to "the pan card status Fuhrer" Bill O'Reilly: Birth Control Expert Two Silver Trees - Calexico Drug or World Leader? Michael Savage Autism The Dark Knight Zoom Zoom Fleet Foxes: White Winter Hymnal Fox News Alters Photos First Five Minutes of The Dark Knight Clipse performing Ride Around Shining ¿Dónde está mi reembolso? The Knife's Marble House ►  pan card status June (8) ►  May (7) ►  April (9) ►  March (6) ►  February (12) ►  January (7) ►  2007 (27) ►  December (6) ►  November (5) ►  October (6) ►  September pan card status (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment