Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hi I do not speak Romanian. (Sorry i do not speak Rumanian.) We have new Romanian students in our D

Dictionary danez novel. (Danish-Romanian googleübersetzer dictionary) - Danemarca.dk
Cauta
MareaBritanie.ro
User nou
Hi I do not speak Romanian. (Sorry i do not speak Rumanian.) We have new Romanian students in our Danish courses in Aarhus, so I need a Danish-Romanian dictionary. I can not buy them from the publishers in Denmark - as they are sold out. Has any one used the Danish-Romanian dictionary - I can buy used? Or a hint to where I can buy a Danish-Romanian dictionary? Thanks in advance. Martin mh@uddcenter.dk www.uddcenter.dk - www.flexidansk.dk googleübersetzer Tel. + 45 41 31 56 58 ---------- ---------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- googleübersetzer We have new Romanian students in our English courses in Aarhus, so I need a English-Romanian dictionary. I can not buy dem i DK - som de er sold out. Has any one used a English-Romanian dictionary - I can buy used? Or a hint two where I can buy a English-Romanian dictionary? Thanks in advance. Martin mh@uddcenter.dk www.uddcenter.dk - www.flexidansk.dk Tel. +45 41 31 56 58 - Edited by mh on Friday 11th of June 2010 01:19:58 PM __________________


No comments:

Post a Comment