Monday, August 11, 2014

Luxury Pins - Now they have finally come back!


There are a lot of nice knitting inspiration on Instagram and during the winter I saw many who knitted hat earflap Hat Clover. I threw myself backpage on the wave and in the course of a little week were two hats finished - and I was rid of even more scraps!
The hats have a nice structure, where one begins with the lines and øreflappene, before inserting the needles and knit the rest. Finally sewn together behind. That sewing is not my thing and the gray was not particularly well done, but it's behind backpage ... * ahem *.
Nested in green was less so I went down to the size 0-3 months., But where I ran out of yarn given. Lucky I had a mini skein of purple lying receiving end it all. Pins 2,5 and 3 were used.
It is otherwise very good times for the football lovers Vero! I see most of the World Cup matches and knit at the same time, but must admit that there are more football than knitting, especially backpage because I easily get carried away by the game (yeah, right koko).
It's not so good times for blogging. PC has taken the night and I am not quite fathom blogging from the pad. Anyone have tips? I have app for Blogger, but ... Have several finished projects on stock that can wait.
On Saturday planned trip to the yarn shop Fortuna in Meldal, how to do the first (!!!) yarn purchases. I'm excited like a little kid! Only to use yarn I already bought are too monotonous when I have a lot of thin yarn that I can not get used to what's on the list of projects.
We seem to have more in common than the name, Vero! Here the engineer in the house certainly got life in your PC again, but it is slow with blogging since I'm so busy with the World Cup. Fun! Very cute hats you've knitted! Well you got to the photo shoot without kid :) Enjoy the upcoming action yarn! Reply Delete
Two trønder girls who love needlework. There will be posts about knitting, chopping, crochet and occasionally something that is made. We will be happy if you leave a comment when you drop by :)
body (1) pants (2) by Li (51) by Vero (85) Byli (1) cardigan (4) dress (1) fashion (2) braids (4) yarn (21) gift ideas (1) Sweater (7) mincing backpage (1) neck (7) Crochet (6) using (3) jacket (4) good to know (3) dress (2) Buttons (4) Bonnet (1) Links (7) hat (20) recipe (4 ) pjoning (1) warmers (2) on the pins (2) Shawl (16) Socks (5) Stopping (1) knitting (3) knitting backpage night (1) knitting (82) strips (5) Technology (3) Clock (2) Tips (9) top (1) Felting (2) tunic (1) week's ravelry (25) Equipment (6) west (10) gloves (10)
2014 (12) August (1) July (1) June (1) Clover earflap Hat May (1) April (4) March (3) January (1) 2013 (41) December (1) November (4) October (2) September (1) August backpage (4) July (3) June (2) May (1) April (3) March (6) February (5) January (9) 2012 (84) December (5) November backpage (11) October (15) September (11) August (15) July (10) June (12) May (5)
4 days ago
Full of Wool
Twisted necks galore
4 months ago
Marmeladebloggen
Luxury Pins - Now they have finally come back!
Followers


No comments:

Post a Comment