Thursday, August 14, 2014

Search for: Pages 100 000 Questions 100 000 Questions - drunk Comments declined ABOUT BLOG Previous


It is best to say that I have tested them, or find new ... ... ..favorittmat ?? Expectations: Well, a billion Asians Frenchmen can not be wrong? As I say when it comes to eating weird things. I mean, how bad can it be when people actually eat them? Is it a bad joke the French have the lairs who think everything with a French name is good? Escargot, s'il opinion vous plait?
It is my theory if you do not like something, soak it in A: Chocolate B: cheese or C: bacon. Maybe we should add D: garlic too? Alternatively butter, but it's milk products such as cheese. About snails are good, so yeah?
WHAT THE HELL. So big I did not expect really. Affordable tasteless, slightly chewy. Recalling the reason for mussels in both consistency and a little taste. Bigger chew gave a taste of ... yes ... the gods know. One eaten 11 again.
Anyone know what the nutritional value is here? Something For example, vegetarians who will eat free-range animals ?? Much protein etc? Are they ... .lavkarbo ?? Write it on the package and it sells like ... why we are saying that someone is selling hakka dung?
To stick your tongue down is just wrong. As a heterosexual woman, I can only assume opinion that's how it feels to lick ... well .. ie .. okey. Perhaps one should look for the instruction opinion video on Youtube? I mean, for snail-eating? Found an indistinct dark one where the woman thought it was like releasing a child. The man was twice frightened of snails.
Light forest-like flavor, it's probably something with what they eat to do? In the series Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, he speaks with a mad man who breeds various insects and feed determines the taste, therefore gave him them apples etc.
Might have something with a kitchen washed in ammonia while I waited for the oven should be ready fries and snails, and after much back and forth and then some, finding a working mouse, insert food, messing around, etc.. FINAL FOOD! !!! Think it was something that gave them birth?
Also realize now that I might avail myself of SCIENCE: snail will not look, keep up the ?? Gravity and stuff? They sound like an instrument for Jarle Bernhoft when one looks at them !! Small utility.
Okey, things took time, I was tired, I was pensive, and tempted not more. Now I have eaten my first 4.5 snails in my life, and I think, Franrike, pardon, I was not impressed. Frog legs next?
Watch out for the art project of snail shells. Washed them with water, only 10 out of 12 I managed to get cleared. irkelig indelicately it also seemed that there were lots of lumps, opinion do not eat snails in good light. Beginning to suspect why French restaurants have "romantic lighting". The pellet was directly under the light over my sink namely .. Ugh.
Search for: Pages 100 000 Questions 100 000 Questions - drunk Comments declined ABOUT BLOG Previous Pages Vero vs World Conspiracies All my pages Food Project opinion Nerd Blog twitter Categories Interior for idiots (18) Food for idiots (47) Why not matblogger (2) Rare menus (10) Harassing food (8) Vero tests (11) Vero explains (191) Conspiracy (96) Mental health for dummies (18) Religion and such (9) Sexuality (19) Unhealthy childhood memories (48) Twitter My Tweets
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment