Wednesday, August 13, 2014

So I was hoping success there was some fill in here, as it is in mint chocolate shaped like pee, wh


Available Thus the Teknikmagasinet in Norway for 30kr (then!) I am highly skeptical success due to the available elsewhere. Also tested this debacle with my dear cousin, that is just hysterical happy every time I go running such stunt. ahahaha.
It is the very politically correct with all color shades, as you see. It contains a light and dark chocolate, and white. Just as you get menneskeræver in various hues. Yes, you know where the post goes.
Started by licking the back of the brown. success But what met me was a strange aftertaste and because quite ... rævva ... chocolate. Had to find out what the stale taste could be, but how the hell puts you one ... wet ass ??
She wondered what kind of part this really was, when she has not had the internet as long as me, I mean, she does not have the same morbid anatomy-interest? Did it? I said wikipedia is certainly a help, BUT I HAVE TO DISAPPOINT YOU; NO PICTURES, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anus - it is thus well ... the middle that things come out or go in, for what you use butt there and then.
We came to the conclusion that perhaps resembled a katteræv. And then I remembered my ass-staining parakeet, who turned and devoid hole to anyone who saluted. Facts. Swear she knew what she was involved !!!!
So I was hoping success there was some fill in here, as it is in mint chocolate shaped like pee, which I have seen among other Kondomeriet.no. success They had not she heard and was shocked enough to lose ass lap !!!!
Related Posted in Vero tests on 28 February 2014 by Vero. Post navigation
Search for: Pages 100 000 Questions 100 000 Questions - drunk Comments declined ABOUT BLOG Previous Pages Vero vs World Conspiracies All my pages Food Project Nerd Blog twitter Categories Interior for idiots (18) Food for idiots (47) Why not matblogger (2) Rare menus (10) Harassing food (8) Vero tests (11) Vero explains (191) Conspiracy (96) Mental health for dummies (18) Religion and such (9) Sexuality (19) Unhealthy childhood memories (48) Twitter My Tweets
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment