Sunday, August 10, 2014

Taste: Fairly neutral, with hints of tomato and spices. Had a tube of mayonnaise on the table as a


What: Granovita spicy mexican pâté - orders based on tofu and tomatoes instead of chopped liver. And let's be honest - tofupostei sounds amazingly enough english to spanish a lot better than føkkings english to spanish innvollspostei, although I love liver pate and.
Purchased price: Menu, 40kr. Why: A: I had tight schedule, and it helped if I had time to shop BEFORE I would be somewhere in 3 hours, canning was the only option. Come on I've wondered a long time about what these pies taste, and why not combine?
Vero's hippie argument No. 1: Lack of time was leading to the purchase of vegetarpostei ??? Packing: Okay summarized what it is without and neat table of contents. Picture of what's inside, unlike liver pate boxes with a picture of fucking babies on ... ..
Smell: Smelled tomato ?! A little spice? Consistency: I met a problem: If you get the tube exerts almost straight from the fridge, then you have to fuck me take a crack at. I suspect this diffuse fat of palm fat is saturated? english to spanish Ergo, it is like squeezing dairy butter exerts a tube. Something had really been brilliant to have ?!
Taste: Fairly neutral, with hints of tomato and spices. Had a tube of mayonnaise on the table as a backup, english to spanish because mayonnaise is suitable as a spread alone but ate three slices of bread with this here! Not bad, not great ...
Then I was laughing because I realized that I eat føkkings tofupostei 5 min after I complained about buying herbal coffee, involuntarily. Bought a package cappuccino bags of hazelnut flavor Turk store. The patch that tried to emulate Norwegian wrote namely 'coffee beans extract, "but I suddenly found an English-bit text among 500 other languages, which read ... 18% RUG and stuff. A PERCENTAGE fuck with real coffee. How damn poor one is really in Poland ?!
Search for: Pages 100 000 Questions 100 000 Questions - drunk Comments declined ABOUT BLOG Previous Pages Vero vs World Conspiracies All my pages Food Project Nerd Blog twitter Categories Interior for idiots (18) Food for idiots (47) Why not matblogger (2) Rare menus (10) Harassing food (8) Vero tests (11) Vero explains (191) Conspiracy (96) Mental health english to spanish for dummies (18) Religion and such (9) Sexuality (19) Unhealthy childhood english to spanish memories english to spanish (48) Twitter My Tweets
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment