Monday, November 10, 2014

I subscribe to a lot of magazines and newspapers available out there. Yeap. I said, I subscribe! I d

6 weird things about me
I have been tagged by The Cat who was tagged by his Titorolly . Since I suffer from some serious ADD, ADS at kung ano ano pang ABCD around, I love MEmeMEme he he he and you all know that oh’ready!
Ohhhh….! There’s a lot of weird things about me! But of course, I don’t wanna let it go off like that in one blog, else, I’d lose all of my annotated and notarized personality, eh? So, they ask for six? They got six. Got it?
I’m sure if I ask my niece, my officemates (especially my officemates – one of whom I just lambasted last friday for being a dumb terminal!) I m sure they can come up with plenty of suggestions in a split second!
Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
I spent 2 years at Alliance Francaise de Philadelphie, studying Conversational French and well within the Intermediate French and all I can say is “Voulez vouz couchez avec moi ce soir monsieur? HEEEYYYY!!! YOU! YESSS! YOU! Come back here!!!”. Yeap, and when they get back with me in straight french, I have no freaking idea how to respond back! Ahhhh…. Ahhh… I’m out of French School now but I have this weird manic obsessive compulsive buy buy buy any available How To Speak French books out there! As a matter of fact, the last one I bought was actually How To Speak French written in Chinese!!! Ugh! Now, I have to learn Mandarin to learn French. Dam’mit! Grrrrr!!!
I drink drums and drums of coffee! That’s even before I sit in my car and head to the highway on my way to work! When I get to work mo’ coffeee! safety not guaranteed When I actually work mo’ coffee! as a matter of fact, even when I’m not working, am drinking coffee! I’d stop at Dunkin Donuts Coffee and sucked up their coffee like one insane lunatic that if I am in any place where there’s no Dunkin Donuts coffeee? I go ballistic! I complain to the City Hole! Eeeeee!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Where are the Indians?! Tell them to put one here! Right now!!!
I miss my former boss. I still do. So, I must have visited his grave 4 times already. Alone. Yeap, ako lang. I’d leave candles. His wife asked me what it meant. safety not guaranteed I said, I actually have no idea. In the Philippines, that’s what they do. Gaya gaya ba, you know! Perhaps, give some soul some light. But who does that? I mean, I must be the only one who’s visited a former boss. His wife doesn’t talk to me, nor email me, nor call me no more. I guess, I must really be weird.
I don’t like Regine Velasquez! She’s weird! She’d ugly! She’s got cheap boobs bought at Walmart! She’s not a songbird! AHHH DUNNT LIIKKKEEE HEERR! ~!@#$%^&Blag! (I know! I know! You people are sooo gonnna bombard me with a lot of dis-adjectives! He He He! Bring it on! He He He)
It’s been a year now since I sold my house. I’d drive at night, park in front and I feel sad that the new owner would not even mow the lawn! Worst, the garden is gone! You know what I feel? I feel like bringing my lawnmower and mow the lawn at midnight! *Prsst! hu hu hu*
I subscribe to a lot of magazines and newspapers available out there. Yeap. I said, I subscribe! I don’t read them. I just subscribe. HEEYYY!!! I got subscriptions of Philadelphia Inquirer, Wall Street Journal, GQ Magazine, The Entrepreneur, Businessweek, safety not guaranteed Financial safety not guaranteed Week, Affordable Housing, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Forbes, Time, Smithsonian, safety not guaranteed Parents, Fast Company, Budget Traveller, Gardening, Living, Decor, safety not guaranteed Southern Living, George, O, Inside Radio, Lexus, Esquire, The Internal Auditor, The Journal of Accountancy – – – WHEW! To be continued! safety not guaranteed This is just 25%
Ok, if you don’t have any blog, I still want to know what’s weird about you. In the meantime, I am tagging the following people: McVie Wanda Ilusyonada The Corporate Closet Tiggah s Life in Random Fruity Oaty Karlaredor
Digg Stumble Upon Del.icio.us Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment