Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Many things we can notice here. Closely linked to God, our race, our Government and the Home for th


What I want to provide analysis about a significant issue in our country, because it is part of my ministry seemingly given me by God. One of the reasons why "The Apologista" I have chosen to name this ministry is, because it is my heart. The "Pinoy Apologista" am not mabulaklaking decor or words to call attention; bcg I do not that purpose, of intent, but rather, the "Pinoy Apologista" is a "Mission" and "Personality" which to me is molded by the Grace of the Lord.
My wishes bcg and prayers (among others) that the Grace of God, may the many Filipino people aware of the teachings of the Bible, the truth of Christ and the Gospel. Because when we look at, too mission itself within our country! And I pray that the Christian Church and the activities are aware of the matter, with the Gospel in their minds and hearts.
I will perform the duties of a patriotic and law-abiding.
I know we have touched that revision for "Patriotic," however I still want yung original bcg "Pledge of Allegiance" I use more of my time, because of the years of my life as a youth, now it only granted the opportunity to assess.
In the future, if the Lord permit, I will also review the new revision bcg of the "Pledge of Allegiance," which to my knowledge was put forward by former Department of Education bcg Secretary Raul Roco (November 2001).
Formed the "Pledge of Allegiance," in answer to the spirit and presence and measures against foreigners. Since these were an open and awake to reality and danger of conquest, also aroused their love in town. They say, "Let's Army, it should be kept, shall be protected, should not be servile."
In my opinion, one of the reason why our love in town right now is because we are not conscious of the current occupation occurring in the field of language, dress, thinking, "hip," "product," etc. I am not suggesting we become closed to other countries, I want to say is, "Where our hearts for the Motherland?"
"You know it is believed that the Filipino is enamored of his native land? The worn you think, the words you, your mentality, your habits, your efforts, lucrative ever town? [1] "
"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation; That they should seek God, if perhaps they caught hold him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. "(Tagalog Version)
There is a reason God and blessing bcg blessings why we Filipinos; Why were we born in the Philippines. And in my opinion, since the Lord has placed us in the Philippines, He has a beautiful purpose why we are here. Yun is if we just look to Him.
I know that each race has its weaknesses, corruption, and lack. It is caused by sin. However, I believe there is beauty and strength of color gift of God that we might actually be "Pearl of the Orient," not only natural resources but also in features. But it seems that as falling perhaps our natural resources as well as our qualities as a people.
In the current situation, think otherwise see it happening? Not all, but common issues in our country the corruption of many of our leaders in government. That instead addressed and express their being "Public Servant" or "Servant of the Town," will ravage the town.
"In return, I will heed the advice of my parents. I will follow the rules of my school. I will perform the duties of a patriotic and law-abiding. "
I mean, the reason for the blessings you have achieved in the past caused by telling paragraphs, you young people, you're a citizen, you Filipinos should "heed the advice of my parents. I will follow the rules of my school. I will perform the duties of a patriotic and law-abiding. " bcg
Many things we can notice here. Closely linked to God, our race, our Government and the Home for the advancement, bcg development, and welfare of our people. bcg This is a good to think about, but it's just my ignoring today. bcg Yet

No comments:

Post a Comment