Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sleep well without no relative Awakened .. :)) When people are stressed they eat a lot of foods lik


Sleep well without no relative Awakened .. :)) When people are stressed they eat a lot of foods like cakes, chocolates, profitclicking sweets profitclicking etc .. WHY? Because STRESSED spelled backwards spells DESSERTS "I do not wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone." Words without actions are pointless without words but actions profitclicking are priceless !! Someone just sent me a text saying "I <3 U" .if I can remember my Algebra correctly, I believe profitclicking it means "One is less than three". So I sent a reply saying, "I agree." INDAY:! You're rubbing ba my PC keyboard? . . Inday: Yes! I just wiped it off, I have inalphabetical, of course successive eh. not just because they always turned black, dark poetry. Annoying profitclicking those beautiful women that they know that they are beautiful, profitclicking but more annoying to bwiset ugly girl but they know they are beautiful. db? why "S" is already tract of Superman's profitclicking costume ???? Nothing as obvious MEDIUM you know? Fit fit him .... Hip hop Large naman eh .. 99% people backspaces their whole password when they just mess up one letter. : P Do you ????? "Life is the sum of all your choices." If I could give u one thing in life, I would give u the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would u realize how special profitclicking ur to me! - GIRL: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTVWXYZ. BOY: Oh? Why no 'U'? GIRL: oopsss. Hehe. Sorry I just missed 'U'. BOY: GIRL UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUUUUUUUUUU E why andaming 'U'? BOY: Eh kasi, I love 'U'. - Welcome aboard to "Sweet Dreams" profitclicking airline, all passengers on bed, hug your pillowss the flight will be leaving soon to dream land. Enjoy your time. GoodNight! Why is "abbreviation" such a long word? If you can not imagine that you give as a gift to CRUSH christmas ... Kiss just finished say, "If you do not, YOU RETURN TO ME" "Sometimes profitclicking they REALLY feel, ineexpress in jokes.")
The CRUSH also provides INSPIRATION but it also nagbbibigay DEPRESSION. . especially since if "ka na given ATTENTION. Jealousy is not RIGHT ... It is EMOTIONAL can not afford CLAIMS THAT PREVENT PSYCHOLOGY:" When you sleep while hugging a pillow, we actually profitclicking wish it to be the one we miss and love the most, "You know what I like and do not you? .. I DO NOT WANT so I included myself. :) If PLDT thought of Telesulit, TELETIPID, Veteran, etc. They are also interested thought the Teletubbies ?? coz you look: P - Po L - LaLa D - Dipsy T - Tinky Winky KING Neither they, if they did PRESIDENT. Napapayuko still when I ordered Barber. :)) Even magkahiwaly man and I can not see him, TAKEN that. Even if you remove more of the T, ie AKEN anyway. love is like a thesis. You need patience & effort. It has many chapters & revisions. but for you to prove it, you must DEFEND it! :)) Promise Not all are beautiful open the next, so as to promise the next one will be sorry .. The DOG, even if you reversed the spelling still, MAN'S BEST FRIEND. :) Not all the stories were true. Nor does it all true, you should recite "ll always stay I told the" profitclicking YOU ", may I be the next" WE? " if things would ever be mine ... I gustu MAP be with you !!!!! That scary moment when your teacher says that they're gonna start calling on random people. Learn to PRAY not just because you want something, but because you've ought to thank God for everything. Relationships are precious, do not take them for granted. The worst feeling in life, when someone you know becomes someone you knew. Seven Facts "1. When's there - no DEADMA 2. - Looking 3. When gazing - deflecting 4. Once in gazing - Go ahead, gloat 5. When come near until melt - shy 6.Kapag removal - contrite and say "he left` BAT "7.at when you read 'to profitclicking - Nakakarelate you?" - The TRUE LOVE is both the concept of ghost .. many believe but have little seeing. Lets Conserve Water .. Shower And TOGETHER! =)) No suspicion most, but discover to correct your suspicion. Sometimes, even though you know that you hurt him, you andyan still waiting. and expect profitclicking things to change. Sometimes it did not love you, because you're just too focused on people you do not necessarily want. All those who hurry, always make poor. maybe im too late to be your FIRST LOVE, BUT IN MY CASE RIGHT NOW, I'm just preparing myself to be your LAST! : D In the length of sleep, YOU anyway the reason I wake up. important Does the word love? I think you're more important because if you do not have the word rebuke uun. It's not "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT". It's Only ATTRACTION :) do not you ever say that you do not consciously .. because if you do not consciously hi

No comments:

Post a Comment