Monday, November 17, 2014

last night we had a brief argyumento my father ... rarely do we reverse the idea .. but last night,


last night we had a brief argyumento my father ... rarely do we reverse the idea .. but last night, I defended my right to speak .... because news broke last night that seemed to have a news reporter shot dead ... because the They kinasasakyan vehicles (toink) .. because it is a meeting in the press ... probably she nabanggaang likely have a bigtime if he continued alive, appear appear and smell it ... right? brother: You know how the extreme in the press if magreport dad: yes, just turn dogmatic kookoo: not so, so that there is freedom of the press e brother, you're dead lalai, unlike you Dad's side .. Dad, according to which, in turn exceeds what they are saying .. not true, as long makapagreport ... kookoo: not like it ... do you think is not true when reporter nireport cia yung yung take to slaughter he? do you think it sensible person killing a person with said report him? ... if not true measures of the reporter, for that reason ever slay him? I think the reporter just right just right ... he did, he said he should totoo..ginawa .. yun nga lang ... he died ... Dad: (quietly) brother: (quietly) mom (quiet) night (quiet) kookoo (hero feeling, woohoo ...) - I do not know why it has become so conceivably bring fun ko..pero I also defended well I want to convey .. . and I know I have a point dun..tama me ... for my turn fool if I just keep silence and palilipasin so I just think that they belonged to the journalist ... I'm, I'm also writing ko..meron nasasagasaan .. but I can not do just pagpapakyut ... FREEDOM OF THE PRESS OF DIBA ... TIP FOR VOICE .. O SERVANTS OF Fjordz (toink!) so why do they makapagreact? the amount they asked and I said ... and I know, they also thought that ... they XXXX rain dept. rain ... right? They were to die ... I also understand that NOT WRITTEN HERE FOR YAN yan MAGPABIDA cia ... grievances ... mix of students, being good I'm not part of the school paper .. and we were never activists wall of the school ko..kundi, worse yet in rotting fish .... (joke ...) but, the more I isisisiwalat that kachuvahan the rain ... pissed !! Kookoo: you think you know my students to be activists I * P? (Asked with confidence to not hear the answer YES) Karol: YES Kookoo, huh? Why do you say that? Karol: The much-volume because you have in mind ... tas very radical Kookoo: huh, not e .. Karol: top nagtitrigger nothing to do yun Kookoo: Well FOR PARAGON FEU IAS .. O SERVANTS OF Jezreel ( toink toink toink!) What is "Throw away your PARAGON" said its president was told of an org that are not good in the first issue of dignified role of IAS .. they never reads such statements if students do not come to that, and above all never be published yun if no students cia felt the kachuvahan them. And why trash those written guilty? Excessive makapagreact ah. Honestly, I feel as well as you !! (That's the difference I have the writer's voice and paragon ... not really have much reason to write because it was so run to me for they have grievances, unlike with it ....) FOR OPEN AND DEPT COM PRESIDENT, THERE YOU DUN PINAGKAIBA NUNG REPORTER IN KILLER !! All of what we have to base ... when authors have to be gathered not true that? Meron ba? Because, supposedly the end of the world if makapagreact ... ALAM NYO BA WHAT FREEDOM MEANS? cia JUST MADE HERE DIBA? You also. Also spoke to the side niyo..pero cia you can not ever be able to more sober and more rational? Well ... I would not ask more. -napunding Firefox cia
Thanks for your funny comment Fireflies (aka New-colored shovel Nikolai this he-he!) ....! Thanks also for visiting ....! Come back again anytime you like for more, more fun does not it ....? Ingatz and happy Christmas and new year well with you ....! = D PS Sowi ha, I could not say dun nyo argument because I fear implicate .... he-he! Wrong to resent your father ....? Vibe twitter .... .... =) December 26, 2007 at 8:52 PM Kim said ... "fight for freedom!" * BANG! * DEAD. True so the Press Freedom? Or is it just an illusion generated by the government to make us believe that the Philippines independent country. PDE also scapegoat cia just to the media to feed us the things they want to iproject sa'ten. or is it just to license journalists to intrude into the private lives and uncover the truth which is why even irresponsible. but whatever his "Press Freedom" ie, there will always be victims. December 27, 2007 at 1:43 AM grifolyon said ...
go fort mother! ahaha, i dn dn gnyan, LNG knna war mother

No comments:

Post a Comment