Monday, December 23, 2013

Recently I was on Facebook and I turn I met with a page called experience project

THE SANTI - HISTORY AFTER IMAGE | Fiona Vella
It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. It was perhaps this thought that led to the creation experience project of the first religious paintings during the fullness of years curtailed in size until they took the size of Santi. At that time, many people were lliterati and therefore the Church used a visual method for using a picture can convey the message and tells her.
When I was young the Santi had something in common children's hands. Were jagħtuhomlna school, the museum and often even z uncles and our grandparents. Apart from that there was ifaddalhom us, most of the times we use them to inwaħħluhom experience project with exercise book of religion, or at the museum. Who knows how often I got a santa tħabatt to any particular saint and I were jitolbuna I never heard it!
Today it's all finished - enter the internet and find that you want f'ħakka glance. In fact I think I had not even made the ntbaħt Santi and I was wrong when my daughter started attending the museum. A girl who is, upon becoming aware of the existence of Santi began stressing prefer them from computer printouts. And although often ittantajt indawwrilha its view, I have to confess that when sometimes go seek some santa that need, my heart feel great nostalgia for those years of innocence.
Recently I was on Facebook and I turn I met with a page called experience project "Holy models and Santi. Which saw a variety of wonderful Santi some of which were very old. Tħajjart do some research on this subject and realized that after these tiny pictures experience project there was a complete story. I continued until I discovered one of the collectors of these stedinni Sant arrival until I get to his house to see for myself and better understand the prestige of this area.
"What is religious has always been jattirani," experience project began Charles Scerri jispjegali as we put around the table we sip tea and some biscuits. "As a collector I like everything, especially if it has cultural and traditional Christian commitment."
"From when I was a small boy I like nikkollezzjonahom account and read whatever is written on them. On the back of some of their Sant have a request or a brief description of the life of the saint. Through these I try to understand more about what they have undergone these saints experience project because of what they believe in him.
Most of Santi insibhom account book of old grandmother who normally experience project would have books of prayer. Who knows how often stayed inqallbilha in showcases and in the trunk where I knew it was trekkenihom! Often they have some recollections of relatives and family like a commandment, the order of priest or death. Some of them were going back big years because at that time the Santi discarded because they were not religious images experience project and then were handed down from one generation to another. "
In fact during my search I found that fashioned the Santi had much significance experience project that even the notaries were jhemżuhom along with legal documents to guarantee their legitimacy. In other cases, the travelers were leaving several Santi into their trunk as supernatural insurance against theft! But the Santi as originally started?
"The most ancient form of Santi ever been dated 1423 and is the colored image of St. Christopher engraved in wood. Later they took the form of incision through which jżewwqu to religious books. Since most people did not know to read, these pictures have a way of knowing they have more of the saints and Bible narratives. At that time you have an image of your patron saint was seen as something important. And so by not purchasing power quality painting instead began acquiring these incision. "
"In the 15th century, Johannes Gutenberg came up with the invention of printing (printing press) and this early for Santi as we know them. Thus the size of Santi began to shrink but at the same time embellish and be more decorative.
Increasingly the work of Santi started to become more refined. From their monasteries the monks and nuns were further decorate these great b'artistrija Santi and were using various materials for their decoration fostom satin, velvet experience project and trimmed cut f'bizzilla tricky.
The Santi were made with the consent of the bishops, and between experience project the 16th and 17th century they were distributed normally nuns and priests to propagate experience project devotion. However towards the end of the 17th century until the mid 19th century, traders understood experience project the importance of the field and entered dal are in their sales.
When in 1796 Alois Senefelder got invents lithography method (that was one way to print images made wax candle or oily material onto the stone and later metal) became easier to work these the Santi and so they began to be manufactured

No comments:

Post a Comment