Sunday, March 8, 2015

(19/11/2013, 11:06) Protoss logo design By: Windows can not see the partitions that are not FAT or


Respect everyone. I am new to Ubuntu, and I started to use it because my Windows 7 was damaged. I Windows was installed on the C and D on the Ubuntu partition. logo design I switched to Ubuntu and used it for less time (the most elementary functions). Since we need some programs on Windows, I had to re-install it (I was stepping all the C partition, but I saved some preliminary data, ie, transporting them to the D partition in Ubuntu), but when I re-installed Windows: 1. When starting my computer logo design does not give the option to run the Ubuntu 2. In Windows displays the D partition, but does not give the option of opening. My question is whether it can somehow run Ubuntu (since I want to learn it) and see if I can sort through windows that open data on the D partition where Ubuntu is installed (or at least save the data, ie, transfer them to the C partition and I install Ubuntu again)? Thank you very much in advance and I hope you'll logo design understand what I wanted to ask you
This way you can regain GRUB loader but to re moved Ubuntu ... Click. There are a couple of ways to do what you want, here from this link, it is necessary to know her at least an elementary logo design work in the terminal ... If we do not understand or you get a problem, ask .. By the way could after running the "living" drive to give us Printing from the terminal after the command ...
Srdjantodorov93 did not specify which version of Ubuntu uses, but I guess that is the version that has GRUB2. This manual should be monitored because it is a GRUB2 http://wiki.ubuntu-rs.org/Grub2 What is meant is that you should use the same version of Ubuntu to restore GRUB as installed.
As a beginner logo design beginners, I recommend you to bootujes with live cd / usb, instaliras boot repair and you follow the instructions. logo design You can see here, although I program during the work you give instructions: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Boot-Repair logo design URL should not be placed in the "code" tag's. SW knows what / how with it ... Thanks. The menu bar to be the simplest solution, and NjamNjam have a chance to screw up something to me, especially as you have some residual mbr from previous installations. logo design If you have more mbr, on different disks, inspired with a new boot / repair (napravice backup in case something screws up), and after you see what is proterebno the rest deletes the grub customizer. Another logo design option is that you can feed from a Windwos with Easy-BCD, add grub2, and he will find the path to the system. TO those by me njalaksi ways.
(19/11/2013, 11:06) Protoss logo design By: Windows can not see the partitions that are not FAT or NTFS file system, ie. do not see linux partition. So you can run Ubuntu from the live cd and so can not save files. That simply is not true. There are tools that allow.
"Everything logo design has been thought of before, but the problem is to think of it again." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe || "With the growing knowledge and suspicion." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe || It * ... * - s teaching style , track, and to start thinking of cephalopod, and at the same time you create a defiance that it is done, and the way to do that is not onolki vidija he ... (taken with permission from another forum-a) | When something does not understand that yet and forests.
2005-2015 Ubuntu LoCo Serbia. Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd. Powered By MyBB, 2002-2015 MyBB Group. Designed by Tango Desktop and Ubuntu LoCo Serbia Hosted by EUnet


No comments:

Post a Comment