Monday, March 16, 2015

Deeds adoption certificates certificate of good conduct diplomas document Transcriptions baptismal


Press oponderstaande button to e-mail ars me. English Spanish Translator sworn in Dutch - Translate. Interpret. Create. Translations - Interpretation - Bediging - Legalization 20-12-2011 FAQ / FAQ
Indeed. I have the oath as a translator / interpreter in the Peace Court of Torhout for the languages English, Spanish and Dutch. That is, I translations from English / Spanish into Dutch and from Dutch into English / Spanish may Bedigen. Also for the language pair English - Spanish or Spanish - English I can help you out.
Deeds adoption certificates certificate of good conduct diplomas document Transcriptions baptismal certificate divorce certificate birth certificate identity immigration and emigration documents - payslip medical certificate NOTARILE certificate death certificate ars license ars passport extract proxy etc.
Yes, but I do not myself. It is only the court that performs an authentication or legalization. This happens ars in the Court of First Instance in Bruges, since I am registered as a translator sworn in here. It does not matter exactly where you live, I will personally pick up the documents and send it also by post to an address you specify.
Unfortunately I am only qualified to perform the translation, bediging ars and legalization for you. For Apostille or other stamps (eg. Of FPS Foreign Affairs) I advise you to get in touch with the Belgian Consulate or FPS.
Itself takes the translation is not very long. Much depends of course on the number of documents and the complexity of the issue. The bediging itself happens immediately after translation, legalization happens on the court and takes 1 business day. Depending on the transmission (by mail or pick up at my home) may take a translation min. 2 to 5 days.
Top of this page you can find a quote. I use a word value that varies depending on the complexity of the subject. Anyhow a minimum price of 25 EUR is charged. Of course I give discount for large volumes. Please contact us via fraukevelghe@hotmail.com and receive a customized quote!
Blog against the law? Click here. Free blog at http://www.bloggen.be - Bloggen.be, simple, ars fast and free your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment